quarta-feira, 29 de fevereiro de 2012

The beginning of the end; Final Thesis in Architecture

Starting an ending chapter of my life (CONTRADICTION), that's definitely going to be though, complex and at the same time challenging. It's going to require an accuracy of skills and an amount of work that i may not be totally aware at this point.

The first image that pop's out of my mind is:   







Regard of all the difficulties i know i'll encounter, WILL is stronger than FEAR and i want to finish my Architecture Degree in the most worthy and assertive way my knowledge, effort and dedication let me.

I'm actually searching for some inspiration in London City, where in the next week i'll spend seven days, hoping to obtain not only personal enlightening experiences, but also some productive and objective ones for the work that's expecting me. Looking for ideas, themes, models and structures that i can relate to. In Queen's Land the contrast between the old and the new is going to be the most interesting dichotomy i will search, "look with sharp eyes" is going to be the next challenge fficulties i know i'll encounter, WILL is stronger than FEAR and i want to finish my Architecture Degree in the most worthy and assertive way my knowledge, effort and dedication let me.

I'm actually searching for some inspiration in London City, where in the next week i'll spend seven days, hoping to obtain not only personal enlightening experiences, but also some productive and objective ones for the work that's expecting me. Looking for ideas, themes, models, structures in which i can relate. The contrast between the old and the new is going to be the most interesting dichotomy i will search, "look with sharp eyes" is going to be the next challenge  







sketch from "one architects"


One step at the time. Over and Out!

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário